Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dry White Male

Its been two weeks, two sexless weeks, its not quite my record 4 months with my ex, but its stil unforgivable.

Its not that i havnt been trying. Ive been sending messages all over the gay dating sites, as well as perving at all the boys in clubs and from the other side of the bar, as i recently returned to work in Glasgows busiest gay bar, The Polo Lounge, you would think id get some?

But alas the only person i want right now is too busy, despite the filthy text messages and graphic detail, he still wants the other man.

His name is Johnathan, but he isnt the him i mention in the previous blog, he will get one all his own, older than he looks at only 19, not very hairy, begining to thin on top severly aswell and doesnt brush his teeth. I know what your thinking, he doesnt sound too appealing, but he is sexy, he has the bad attitude, the sexy swagger, fantastic arse waiting to be used and abused, not to mention we hate/lust each other constantly, the arguments are almost legendary. After the first time i slept with him, and after id got interested in him, he was suddenly fixated on a Polish boy called Damien, who after starting work in Polo with us, had attracted a lot of attention. I couldnt see what they all found so stunning, he was just funny looking to me, but Johnathan didnt agree with me, and i lost the battle for his regular sex.

They didnt last very long and pretty much soon as, we started where we left off, lots of arguments, steamy kisses and handjobs, but every time i actually slept with him, he tried to get back with the polski, it infuriates me, and doesnt exactly keep my relationship with Damien sweet either, infact id say i hated the boy and as for Johnathan i feel like smashing his face in, whilst at the same time longing for his kiss again, willing him to touch me. I do wonder however, if the fact that Johnathan is th only man who ive ever let "up there", every one else ive ever had sex with has had me "up thiers", but does this mabey affect my judgement of the situation? Do i actually like him or is just because i let him too close?

I dare say il continue to wonder, considering hes already told me he is too busy tonight.........

No comments:

Post a Comment