Friday, November 20, 2009

Fuck them all, Twice.

Well i finaly admitted to Johnathan that i liked him more that just random sex, it didnt go down very well.

It was through a text message sent in the midst of the night after finishing work at 4 in the morning, i'd had a few pints to cheer myself up and was feeling brave. He still hasnt replied, and even i explicitly stated that it was no deleration of love, it was just a case of the "i kind of like you"s, my friend KenF recived word from his boyfriend and Johnathans flatmate, that i had declared love and he has ran for the hills.

I cant say im surprised, he just wasnt that into me.

Although, my sex life has been picking up. I have a "straight" boy who likes to get fucked and splatted with cum, hes mildly interesting, several other kinky individuals as well, but my old fuck buddy is someone im staying clear of, for the purpose of this blog he will be known as Adam, as quite franky, hes my last ditch attempt when im desperate at 4am. Hes been getting a bit too attached to me in recent weeks so ive left him alone, once again he also works with me and Johnathan in Polo, he is also however a very bad grade club dj, 2 nights a week.

So sex is back on the menu, unfortunatly the special has been removed, because Johnathan is clearly a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment